Power = KnowledgeShared
Power is knowledge shared. The power of a community of practice is exponentially related to the knowledge shared by the individual members.
Our Knowledge sharing practical steps.
- “Crowd source , Expert source Hire and retain people”
- who have a high level of expertise (and therefore a large amount of knowledge).
- who are natural sharers.
- with diverse population of people so that the knowledge they have is varied; i.e., there is enough similarity so that they can understand each other, but not so much that they all know the same things.
- Put in place a work environment ( virtual and physical ) that encourages and enables knowledge sharing.
- Use cloud sourcing as the method to communicate, collaborate and document knowledge sharing