HEARTEN Biotech Inc. is a new Buenos Aires based company devoted to developing and generating therapeutic tools for regenerative medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine.
– Present (1 year)Buenos Aires. Argentina
– Present (2 years 1 month)Buenos Aires
– Present (16 years)Sunrise, Florida areaPreclinical Research
– (1 year 6 months)Greater Salt Lake City AreaMolecular aspects of adult stem cell differentiation. Evaluation of electrical stimulation effects on stem cell phenotype modulation.
– (1 year 6 months)Molecular aspects of adult stem cell differentiation. Evaluation of electrical stimulation effects on stem cell phenotype modulation.
– (3 years)Rome Area, ItalyEvaluation of electrical stimulation effects on in vivo cardiac infarction repair. Vascular tissue engineering.
– (1 year)Las Palmas De Gran Canaria Area, SpainEvaluation of gene expression modulation in mammalian cells by different nutraceutical products.
– (4 years)Greater Pittsburgh AreaStudy of molecular events involved in myocardiocyte differentiation of adult stem cells. In vivo evaluation of reparative activity of mesenchymal stem cells in an experimental model of myocardial infarction. Generation of “clean systems” for stem cell differentiation and paracrine activity modulation with potential translation to clinical practice. Vascular tissue engineering.
– (4 years)Greater Pittsburgh AreaSee above.
– (8 months)MONTEVIDEO AND BUENOS AIRES
– (7 years)BUENOS AIRESHuman-resource development. Generation and setting up of original protocols for different tissue engineering products. Advice and supervision in the construction of a state-of-the-art BSL3 facility. Production of keratinocyte´s suspension and layers, dermoepidermic devices, chondrocytes in suspension, cornea epithelium, cavernous tissue, myoblasts, and genetically modifies tissues.
– (1 year)Greater Philadelphia AreaIn situ directed mutagenesis of EGF receptor.
– (1 year)BUENOS AIRES
– (1 year)Greater St. Louis AreaIsolation and characterization of transforming growth factors from mammalian and amphibian tissues
– (1 year)Greater St. Louis Area