Suresh Gurunathan – Senior Advisor Engineering and Pacing
Accomplished professional with a record of successfully executing complex projects from research to final product stages in the heavily regulated field of bio-medical devices. Comfortable in client facing and leadership roles in multi-functional environments. A direct contributor to business success through innovation and differentiation. Strong multi-tasker backed by rigorous academic and analytical skills and strong multi-cultural people skills. Fluent in English, Hindi and Tamil. Conversant in French.
• Detection and treatment (electrical stimulation) of seizure for an implantable Neurostimulator (Closed loop neuromodulation)
• Cardiac Arrhythmia detection and treatment for Ventricular Tachycardia and Fibrillation.
• Software and Hardware design of implantable devices.
• FDA compliance, Risk Assessment, Product Management and Product Marketing.
• MBA Wharton School of Business
Professional goal: Entrepreneurship in the field of Healthcare, specifically medical devices.
Specialties:Proficient in heading a design and development of medical devices from concept.
Extensive cross functional knowledge within Research, Software, Hardware and Mechanical engineering departments.
Due diligence on a new concept, market analysis and research and assessment of marketing needs.